Our practice has been serving the needs of Westerville for over 70 years. Dr Robert Taylor opened the doors of his new dental office in 1951 on E. College Avenue, quickly establishing an excellent reputation in his new community as a very popular and skilled dentist, as well as assuming other leadership roles in Westerville’s civic affairs. He played a very active role in Westerville becoming the first municipality in Ohio to have public water fluoridation.
In 1960 Dr Terry Day joined the growing practice. In the early 1970’s the office was moved to the present location at Schrock and State, taking advantage of a new professional building on the growing south side of Westerville. It was about at this time Westerville native, Gary Reich joined the expanding practice. In 1981 another Westerville native, Jeffrey Yoest, was added to meet the needs of the growing patient base. Both suffering from health issues, Dr Taylor died in 1986 and Dr Day soon after.
Dr Gary Reich retired in 2010, passing the reins to his son David, who began his career here in 2002.